Pharmacy First is looking for a talented professional to perform technical accounting activities that include processing accounts payables, verifying cash receipt documents, maintaining financial records and reports, and analyzing and resolving discrepancies.
The Accounting Specialist responsibilities include:
- Match and file accounts payable
- Attach AP backup documents to transactions in Great Plains (GP)
- Accounts receivable collections
- Weekly AR debit batches
- Weekly deficit debit batches
- Argus emails
- Enter/double check/file bank forms
- Enter Cash receipts
- Match AMEX backup to statements
- Record ERDs in GP
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Quarterly rebate emails
- Proven success in basic bookkeeping and collections
- Proven success in a detail-oriented environment
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Systems and software proficiency, including Dynamics GP, Outlook, Word, Excel and Access
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years accounting or bookkeeping experience
Serving more than 2,300 independent pharmacies in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, Pharmacy First provides services and support to keep its members competitive in an evolving market. Pharmacy First eases the administrative overhead of independent pharmacy operations by assisting with credentialing, third-party contract management and reconciliation/recovery, quality assurance, medication adherence services and more. For more information, visit pharmacyfirst.com.
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.