The Manager, Pharmacy Programs leads and executes quality related initiatives and oversees key partner relationships aimed at improving quality measures throughout the pharmacy network.
The responsibilities include:
- Maintains relationships with internal resources and vendor partners to provide data visibility via pharmacy engagement platforms and third party payer reporting
- Organizes and maintains pharmacy performance metrics and prepares written evaluation and trend reporting for review
- Manages pharmacy network communications platform for performance reporting and engagement
- Implements and oversees various project management functions and works with appropriate individuals across the organization to ensure completion
- Maintains active role on continuous improvement initiatives; including developing and maintaining workflows and program SOPs
- Educates internal personnel and external business partners on quality metrics and support programs through regular communication and training sessions
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the pharmacy industry and quality measures (HEDIS, Stars) by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks with pharmacies, payer and affiliates, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies
- Support sales process and relationships with PBMs
- Proven success in program management, including problem solving and strategic thinking
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- BS/BA in Business Administration with an emphasis in Healthcare Management or direct pharmacy related experience preferred
Pharmacy First is dedicated to helping the Independent Pharmacy remain competitive and profitable in today’s market. We offer an array of services, including contracting assistance (PSAO), third party payer reconciliation, and adherence services to help meet the most important needs of independent pharmacy owners. Our pharmacies are given the freedom to choose which programs best fits their needs. We pride ourselves in making our pharmacy services available to all independent pharmacies, without specific ties to a wholesaler. Join Pharmacy First today and enjoy the benefits of our pharmacy management team!
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at email@example.com.