Pharmacy First is looking for a talented professional to assist the Reconciliation team by comparing billing claims against actual receipts, research discrepancies, and enact resolutions toward securement of all monies due to our clientele.
The Reconciliation Specialist responsibilities include:
- Responsible for incoming calls and e-mails from retail pharmacies and providers related to reconciliation providing problem resolution when necessary in a timely and professional manner
- Tracks daily electronic remittance from payers and validates same against billed claims
- Contacts payers and pharmacies to discuss discrepancies and resolutions
- Documents as necessary all client contact discussions using the intervention process flow
- Works regularly on open interventions, researching and resolving as quickly and professionally as possible
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation, evaluation and/or escalation to management; ensure appropriate follow-up with payers and pharmacies
- Ability to analyze billing statements and compares receipts to statements
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Proven success in customer service and client support
- Experience with managing projects and tasks in an efficient manner
- Systems and software proficiency, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access
- High school diploma or GED
- One year previous customer service experience required
Pharmacy First is dedicated to helping the Independent Pharmacy remain competitive and profitable in today’s market. We offer an array of services, including contracting assistance (PSAO), third party payer reconciliation, and adherence services to help meet the most important needs of independent pharmacy owners. Our pharmacies are given the freedom to choose which programs best fits their needs. We pride ourselves in making our pharmacy services available to all independent pharmacies, without specific ties to a wholesaler. Join Pharmacy First today and enjoy the benefits of our pharmacy management team!
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.