Pharmacy First is in need of a talented professional to assist our Managed Care team in maintaining current contracts and reviews any amendment or addendums to contracts to ensure the best interest of our members is maintained.
The Contracts Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing and developing relationships with third-party payers in order to enter into agreements on behalf of pharmacy membership
- Research/Investigate information in relation to pharmacy agreements and specialty pricing
- Ensure integrity of data flowing into systems is accurate and complete
- Research plan/contract information relative to payer
- Assist in monitoring all operational, professional activities of third-party payers
- Assist in drafting and validating communications to our customer base
- Research and input demographic data for third-party payers and vendors
- Educates internal personnel and external business partners on industry trends that impact current and future contracts
- Proven success in contract management, including problem solving and strategic thinking
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communications with coworkers, senior staff and affiliate pharmacies.
- Effective analytical, oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Systems and software proficiency, including Word, Excel and Access
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years contract review experience required
- Knowledge of PBM industries and PBM claims processing systems
- Pharmacy services background, including knowledge of prescription drugs and specialty products
Pharmacy First is dedicated to helping the Independent Pharmacy remain competitive and profitable in today’s market. We offer an array of services, including contracting assistance (PSAO), third party payer reconciliation, and adherence services to help meet the most important needs of independent pharmacy owners. Our pharmacies are given the freedom to choose which programs best fits their needs. We pride ourselves in making our pharmacy services available to all independent pharmacies, without specific ties to a wholesaler. Join Pharmacy First today and enjoy the benefits of our pharmacy management team!
Pharmacy First’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Pharmacy First is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
If interested in the position, please contact Scott Chase, Director of Human Resources, at 913-661-0298 ext. 130 or by e-mail at email@example.com.